Monday, October 5, 2015

Outift: We are stardust, we are golden.


Lace fringed cardigan: NewDress || Floral playsuit: NewDress || Western Boots: Mango || Necklace: Urban Outfitters - similar also available on Free People 

After wearing a lot black / dark outfits in the previous posts, here's one of my romantic boho looks again. I'm a huge fan of wearing cream and white tones together, especially when it comes to floral prints and lace. To be honest I was slightly inspired by an outfit which Misty Day was wearing in American Horror Story - Coven. I remember she wore a cream floral maxi dress (see it here) in combination with a tasseled lace scarf in white. It looked so stunning and from this time on I've loved that combo so much. Now talking about the look, it almost includes only pieces I received from NewDress. This cute playsuit got this cute bow detail in the front which makes it even more special looking. Furthermore my new kimono has become my favorite white kimono, it's so soft and can be also worn underneath leather jackets in autumn. You all know me and my kimono obsession, you can never have enough of them haha. It also got a nice length that goes perfectly with sleeveless dresses and playsuits! 

Hope you all had such a sunny, golden october weekend as I had! I've literally been soaking up the last sun rays before the grey, cold season starts. Winter comes too fast, it's only 2,5 months until it's christmas again. Damn, time flies!

Kisses xx









1 comment: