Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Outfit: Replace, exchange but it never feels the same as the first time.


Striped fringed cardigan: Romwe || Easy rider shirt: Spell Designs || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Cowboy boots: Zara || Coin necklace: Urban Outfitters

Just right in time for autumn I received this super cozy cardigan from Romwe. It got a fuzzy, soft texture and a gorgeous fringing which immediately reminded me of those cardigans sold at Free People, but those are way more expensive. Its fit is obviously very blanket/poncho inspired what makes it even more unique. I'm not a fan of blankets or ponchos because they easily slip off your shoulders and don't keep you warm as they should when it's cold outside. I'd rather go for cozy cardigans like this one that resemble blankets, but haven't got all their down sides. In winter you can easily pull it off underneath a baggier leather jacket when your usual winter coat gets to boring or you miss wearing your shorter and lighter jackets. :-)
I combined it with a Spell tee (the softest I own!) I got more than one year ago and my light blue washed bandits shorts by One Teaspoon.  I don't want to live without my denim shorts in winter, so I wear them with (thermo)-tights and later with cozy long coats. I really love the colors in this outfit, those pink/purple/grey shades match perfectly. 
The complete look is very campfire outfit looking in a way and so comfy. 
~
Tonight I'm going to watch the fireworks in my hometown because the annual funfair end celebration. I could watch fireworks forever, it's just so beautiful. And my American Horror Story addiction has come back, I'm so excited for the second episode of the new season "AHS Hotel". I loved the first episode (The song "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge made the most perfect soundtrack you can imagine for such a hot scene!) so much! If you haven't seen it, you really should give it a watch on your TV or computer. 

Love xx











1 comment: