Monday, October 19, 2015

Outfit: Wild Belle.


Wild belle tassel jacket in lapis: Spell Designs || Lynyrd Skynyrd top: Yoins || Ripped skinny jeans: Pimkie || Cowboy boots: Zara || Necklace: Crystal Coven 

I had been waiting for this most beautiful jacket since I first saw it in a picture on Instagram back in May until I finally could buy it late September. Fringed suede jackets by Spell Designs are the most stunning ones, I already got the two beaded hendrix jackets in white and camel (I've been wearing them as often as I can, they're my favorites!), but this lapis one is a true masterpiece. It got some very generous fringing and the lapis color in combination with turquoise/white beads makes it special. I wish the weather wasn't so cold at the moment, so I could wear it way more often. Because it's such a statement piece, I decided to keep the rest of the outfit casual and combined it with my Lynyrd Skynyrd band tee I received from Yoins (I love this shop so much!) which print expresses perfectly the western vibe of the outfit, some ripped grey skinny jeans and black western boots. 













1 comment:

  1. You look really very pretty to in this outfit. Black and blue suits you. Love Till

    ReplyDelete