Monday, October 12, 2015

Outfit: You could be mine, but you're way out of line.


Shaggy cardigan: Zara || Guns N Roses top & paisley bell bottoms: H&M || Rings: Vintage & Spell Designs || Necklace: Vintage via Etsy

This Rock 'n' Roll boho outfit has become one of my favorite autumn looks lately, I've already worn exact the same combo a couple of times. Faux fur/shaggy short jackets fit perfectly to bell bottoms, I love the body silhouette those clothes create together. Those bell bottoms are from the new H&M fall campaign which aren't just comfortable as no other pants, they also got this beautiful 70s inspired luxe paisley print in golden with lurex details. I combined them with a Guns 'n' Roses top and my shaggy jacket I bought at Zara last season. Its cream color matches perfectly with the golden paisley print and the color popping printed band tee. In order to complete the outfit, I'm wearing my miao vintage silver necklace and turquoise navajo rings. Two of them (first two big rings on my left hand) are new and from Spell Designs, they're true statement pieces I'm going to wear everrrry day. They already always with me, there has no day passed when I didn't wear them. :-)

Happy new week, lovers!
xx












No comments:

Post a Comment