Friday, October 2, 2015

Outfit: Reach for the sky, Baby just spread your wings.


Paisley vintage shirt: ASOS || Ripped jeans: Pimkie || Necklaces: Spell Designs & Vanessa Mooney || Rings: Vintage

Here I'm wearing skinny jeans again, now they are officially needed again because the cold autumn breeze doesn't want to leave anymore. I got them a couple of weeks ago, because I loved the grey acid washed color together with some rips and biker inspired zipper details. Furthermore I finally found the perfect paisley shirt! I had wanted to have one in my closet for a very long time and searched for the right one in multiple secondhand and online shops until I found this beautiful one on ASOS a couple of weeks ago. Most of them were too thick, stiff or got strange color combinations, but this one is perfect. It goes with so many colors and clothes! I already wore it multiple times underneath my leather jackets. For the accessorizing I went for a western inspired combination of concho belt, turquoise jewellery and brown cowboy boots. 

Have an amazing Friday lovers!
x













No comments:

Post a Comment