Friday, October 9, 2015

Outfit: Endless summer dream.


Fringed suede oversized jacket & studded cowboy boots: Zara (older) || Crochet crop top with flowers: NewDress || Southwestern print pom pom shorts: NewDress 

For the end of the week I have a festival inspired outfit with some grunge vibes and boho elements. This oversized suede jacket has been my faithful companion for the last couple weeks when the weather was neither hot nor cold and the sun made the best of the last summer remains. I bought the jacket back in spring at Zara and it was love at first sight, because it immediately reminded me of the old 70s fringe jackets you can get at vintage stores. It's not lined, so it's less warm than my other suede jackets and perfect for the in between weather. I combined it with a very cute crochet crop top (I love the colorful flowers against black ground!) and pom pom shorts with a southwestern inspired print. Both pieces are from New dress, I think they match perfectly! Because it is definitely autumn now, I had to add some tights, though. I already miss those days when you could leave the house bare legged only with the smell of scented sunscreen in your nose. Bye bye festival season, see you next year. 

Happy weekend, lovers! Hope you'll all have a good one. xx

__












No comments:

Post a Comment