Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween special: The freaks come out at night.


Duster coat with faux fur collar: Topshop || Lace dress (+ slip dress): Free People || Boots: Vic Matie || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & Vanessa Mooney || Concho hat: Forever 21

Finally it's this time of the year again, it's Halloween! Tomorrow's the special day and like every year here is my Halloween special outfit which is always extra black, dark and witchy. All those pieces I'm wearing have actually been in my closet for a longer time. I bought this amazing vintage inspired duster coat last year on Topshop.com, it's a great piece and a keeper aswell. Its faux fur collar got a dark green tone in it which highlights it even more. I also went for a lacey black dress dress (Lace looks always stunning on Halloween btw!), my favorite silver jewellery, a fedora cowboy hat and platform boots. I love to wear them with longer coats! 
I enjoy wearing this year's Halloween outfit, it's been my favorite one so far. 

In Germany there are still no decorations, almost no parties and no festive atmosphere, though. I wish I'd live at Disneyland all October long just to enjoy the beautiful halloween decorations and mood. It really does suck to live in Europe sometimes, especially during the Halloween season I can tell. :-)
Anyway, I'm going to spend Halloween with some horror movies + my all year favorite movie to watch called "Nightmare Before Christmas" by Tim Burton. It always gets me in the right mood. :-)

Okay enough talking - HAPPY HALLOWEEN, lovers! Enjoy the beautiful party and get wild. xx











2 comments:

  1. you ALWAYS look amazing no matter what you wear! this year, you look stunning as you prepare to celebrate halloween! i hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete