Friday, October 23, 2015

Outfit: With the band.


Fringed / shaggy chevron cardigan: ASOS || AC/DC shirt: Forever 21 || Studded denim shorts: Romwe || Concho Belt: Lovestrength || Necklace: Spell Designs & Vintage || Boots: Vic Matie

Yap finally I can show you one of my latest purchases, here's my awesome shaggy chevron cardigan! I haven't seen anything like this before and on top of that it's so cozy and warm. It got black, burgundy and glittery bronze chevron style stripes which are super soft and fluffy. I went two sizes up because I love wearing it oversized. I first saw this cardigan in the ASOS magazine "in the band" feature and fell immediately in love, because it fits perfectly to my 70s rock style. I combined it with my AC/DC band tee I bought a couple of years ago at Forever 21, studded denim shorts and platform boots. It's one of those outfits you can easily wear every day, but are also suitable for a night out which I love. Frankly autumn stopped showing its bad side and the weekend is going to be sunny and warmer again, so I can rock this outfit again! :-)

Have a great time, friends!
Love x













No comments:

Post a Comment