Monday, October 27, 2014

Outfit: What doesn't destroy you leaves you broken instead.



Leather jacket: Zara || Tee: Urban Outfitters || Plaid shirt: Vintage || Shorts: Tally Weijl (old) || Necklace: Dixi || Boots: Choies 

The outfit includes some of my favorite clothes I already have in my wardrobe for quite a long time - for example I wore that plaid shirt around 4 years ago, I think you will never throw away a flannel unless it's totally in a bad condition, right? Leather jackets are my best friends the last days, it's getting colder and colder! I think there's nothing better than a classic biker jacket, it'll always look cool and edgy. This one is from Zara and has a nice warm lining and padded shoulders, I really appreciated it last winter! That shirt tied around waist trend is already quite old, but I love how it grunge an outfit up and it's nice when it's getting warmer and you want to take off some layers underneath your jacket. 
Wish you all an awesome new week! Can't wait to show you my Halloween special next.
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment