Friday, October 3, 2014

Outfit: And in that moment I swear we were infinite.


Embroidered duster kimono: Urban Outfitters || Def Leppard tee: Trunk || Crochet shorts: H&M || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Dioon platform boots: Vagabond || Turquoise jewelry: Vintage

Finishing the week with one of my favorite layering pieces - my embroidered kimono duster I bought a couple of weeks ago from Urban Outfitters. It's not only perfect for summer, you can wear it under jackets, cardigans or flannels, too. I love its shorter front and longer back, they make it look more unique compared to other kimono jackets. I wore the duster with a vintage band-tee, my most comfortable crochet shorts and some platform booties and kept it in white/black tones. Printed band tees always look great with printed jackets or cover-ups, because even though the print is quite colorful, they always dress statement pieces down and make it look more casual and laid-back. 
---
In my home town there's fun fair again, I always enjoy that time of the year. I can easily walk to the fun fair daily, because it's only 20 minutes away from my home! I'm definitely taking some pictures and post them on my instagram page (@TessaDiamondly) - I'm so happy that the weather's good, too! Wish you all an awesome weekend, loves! xx









No comments:

Post a Comment