Friday, October 10, 2014

Outfit: Lacey affairs.



Studded leather jacket: DIY by me (similar here) || Def Leppard tee: Urban Outfitters || Lace trim shorts: H&M || Buckled Boots: Schuhtempel 24 

The first colors what come to your mind when thinking of autumn are probably always burgundy and khaki - I'm pretty sure this won't change the next years, you are going to see those shades in almost every clothing store. After wearing my beloved army green parka all autumn long, I  recently bought these beautiful lingerie inspired shorts in khaki by H&M which are probably my most comfortable shorts ever. Somehow they look very chic in a way and they're definitely one of those multi-seasonal pieces. My whole look is more grunge/rock inspired, I love wearing those shorts with my Def Leppard tee which has a similar color in its print and my studded leather jacket I've already owned for many years now. I remember putting all those studs in, it was quite painful for my fingers to be honest haha. But so worth it, you'll see it's definitely one of my most worn jackets! 










No comments:

Post a Comment