Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Outfit: Rage the night away.



Velvet devore kimono: eBay || Mandala crop top: Urban Outfitters (old) || Distressed / destroyed skinny jeans: H&M || Norah Boots: Vagabond || Belt: Miss Selfridge || Tribal Necklace: DIXI  

To be honest I'm one of those girls who avoid wearing jeans, I usually prefer leggings, denim cut offs, tights or skirts. But when I wear jeans they have to be super tight fitting AND destroyed, I love ripped jeans way too much! I've been pretty into the knee rip trend and when I saw them at H&M I was sooo disappointed they didn't have my size - fortunately I was lucky enough to get my hands on the right fitting pair online. Because it's getting colder and colder I'm really glad I bought them! They're highwaisted, so you can easily wear them together with your favorite crop tops from summer. The whole outfit is kept dark-greenish, it's the time for velvet kimonos again! I've already owned this kimono and the mandala top for around 2 years and I still love them! They match perfectly. I once got questioned how I wear kimonos when I'm not combining them with denim shorts - here is one version! I think they also go perfectly with skinny jeans, dresses or maxi skirts aswell. In addition to that they become an fall essential. Btw: Just wear a tight fitting basic cardigan in black underneath the kimono, it will keep you warm! 
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment