Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Outfit: Gypset.


Faux fur vest: H&M || "Bohemian Royale" play dress: Spell Designs || Belt: Miss Selfridge (old) || Boots: Ash || Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Who says you can't wear dresses in fall? Here is one of my favorite combos - a long sleeve summer dress + a faux fur vest and some tights. I know some people are in doubt of faux fur vest keeping you warm, but they really do! But: I'm wearing a 3/4 basic sleeve top underneath my dress that you actually can't see! It keeps you warm without looking stupid, you can get them at H&M or other shops which sell basics. The lightning was perfect on that day - furthermore there were leaves on the ground and the sun was shining with it's signature gold autumn light. I really love my purple boho dress together with the grey/black faux fur vest I bought at H&M a couple of weeks ago. I sized up, so it's also possible to wear it on top of a leather jacket when it's getting really cold outside. 











No comments:

Post a Comment