Friday, October 17, 2014

Outfit: The less you care, the happier you will be.


"Moselle" cardigan: Brandy Melville || Tee: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters || Shorts: Romwe || Overknee socks: H&M || Boots: Dr. Martens

I'm really happy about it that the cardigan found his way to my wardrobe, I bought it at Brandy Melville when I was in Munich in August (It's already been such a long time, I miss this city so much!) and I'm pretty sure I've already worn it more than 15 times since I got it. At first I saw it in a picture spreaded all over Tumblr, I'm so happy I got my hands on it, because it's quite rare. In the pictures you can't see the hood on the back, it's really comfy and cute looking! I also love its longer length and hollowed design which makes it more suitable for warm fall days. Fall also means wearing some over knee socks again, I really love them together with that cardigan, some denim shorts and a printed crop top. Some of you already asked me on instagram where it is from - I bought it almost one year ago on Urbanoutfitters.co.uk when it was on sale for 75% off. But keep checking their tees & tanks section, they always get some similar designs in, it's definitely worth it! :-)

Wish you all an awesome weekend! xx









No comments:

Post a Comment