Monday, October 20, 2014

Outfit: Breathe your smoke into my lungs.



Plaid flannel: Gina Tricot || Floral daisy jada dress: Brandy Melville || Strappy bra: Topshop || Necklaces: Dixi & Vanessa Mooney || Boots: Vagabond via Urban Outfitters .

This is probably the most comfortable look I've ever posted, ever. Actually it's a very simple one, but still has some details and eye-catchers in it (you know, it wouldn't be me if there weren't any fancy stuff included. :-D). I really love Brandy Melville's backless Jada dresses, I own three of them and they're my favorite summer dresses for the very hot days, because they're super comfortable (almost like a top), light weighted/flowy and very beachy in a way. But that doesn't mean you can't wear your favorite summer dresses in fall, too! I can't get enough of the combo of plaid shirts + floral dresses, I already wore it one year ago and I think it'll always look great. But: the colors should match, here the dark navy (almost blackish) color of the dress goes perfectly with the shirt's checks. Somehow that combo always looks like you directly borrowed a shirt from your boyfriend, because the light dress you're in is getting too cold haha. ;-D Here you can also see how accessories posh an outfit up like my new favorite strappy bra (It took such a long time to find the perfect strappy bra, I can tell you!), my necklaces or rings. I believe you can never have enough jewelry, you can easily add some edge to everything you wear.
xo 










1 comment:

  1. The outfit is awesome! Everything matches really well and I love the style!
    Love,
    Svenja

    ReplyDelete