Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Inspiration: Spell And The Gypsy's "Cactus Rose" lookbook

… and they nailed it again. It felt like christmas when the new lookbook I had been waiting for weeks finally dropped this morning - Spell designs have released their new spring range "Cactus rose" which makes me even more sad about the fact winter is just around the corner here in Germany (what wouldn't I do for being in Australia or California right now!). Beautiful dreamy pictures and an awesome location and the best: beautiful prints, fabrics and designs. I'm so excited for the three items I want to get and already pre-ordered through their stockists - the jacket and two kimonos - can't wait to have them in my wardrobe (frankly it's christmas soon). Hope you get as much inspired as I got, summer vibes. :-) xo
Get the collection on Spell's website.













No comments:

Post a Comment