Monday, October 13, 2014

Outfit: Southern love.



Southwestern inspired cardigan: Forever 21 || Metallica tee: Urban Outfitters (men section) || Crossed tied leggings: OASAP || Boots: Gamloong via Humanic || Coin necklace: Urban Outfitters || Hat: Forever 21

The best thing to wear in autumn? A cozy and comfy cardigan. Perfect for the cold mornings and still wearable when it warms up during afternoon. I love those amazing cape/poncho western styles from the runway and you can already see ponchos and capes with aztec/navajo prints in every store. To me it's totally annoying to wear and you always feel like being caught under a blanket or something - so I was even more happy when I grabbed this bargain and poncho inspired cardigan at Forever 21 the other day - it's SO cozy and I love that print. You can easily bring some boho vibes to your outfit and wear it with printed tees, leggings or even shorts and tights. It's also the perfect layering piece under leather jackets in winter. I wore it here with one of my favorite band tees - it's one from Metallica. Furthermore I wear my leggings I've already been wearing in autumn/winter/spring since 2 years, they fit to everything! The look is a mixture of bohemian, Rock 'n' Roll and some western chic - I hadn't worn that hat for quite a long time, because in summer it was usually too hot for it - can't wait for wearing hats with my long duster coat in winter!









No comments:

Post a Comment