Friday, October 24, 2014

Outfit: Let your dreams be bigger than your fears.



Cardigan: Brandy Melville || Lingerie lace top: H&M || Shorts: Romwe || Boots: Ash || Crystal necklace: Dixi 

This is probably one of my favorite looks I've ever posted, I really love the different textures and color combination. I'm seriously into lingerie inspired tops with lace details and satin/silky feel. This one was such a bargain, too! It was only around 9 euros and it's so comfortable. The blush/creamy color goes perfectly with my grey marbled cozy cardigan! I really love the combo, it's quite casual, but still edgy. I didn't want the look to be too sweet and cute, so I finished it with my beloved studded biker boots to add some Rock 'n' Roll - do you like it? The outfit expresses what fall is actually all about - cozy, comfortable wear and I am even starting to love fall weather when it's not too cold and wearing cardigans is still possible without getting chilblains. Please, dear weather, be nice to me and let me leave my winter coats in my wardrobe at home for the next weeks!  ;-D







No comments:

Post a Comment