Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Outfit: Bohemian Royale.



"Bohemian royale" dress in charcoal: Spell Designs || Boots: Gamloong via Humanic || Jewelry: Spell Designs & Dixi & vintage || Belt: Miss Selfridge (old)

Here's my favorite dress of all dresses I own (seriously!), it's just perfect. Its brownish, gold indian inspired print on black looks so so good. I'm so sorry for using too many superlatives, but I think there's nothing else to say about that dress. I wore it like 10 times already, enjoyed the last hot summer days with it and I wore it under my leather jackets or my beloved parka. Its colors are also perfect for the "golden" autumn days, it resembles pretty much the golden, soft sunlight and the golden/brown colored leaves falling from every tree. It's another item I bought from the Bohemian Royale collection and I think this one deserves the title as much as nothing else. It's very boho/hippie inspired and it's got my favorite dress design - the length, the asymmetrical hem with ruffles or the buttoned front make it even more edgy and comfortable. 









No comments:

Post a Comment