Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Outfits: Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.


Cold shoulder blouse: Urban Outfitters || Necklaces: Zara & ShopDixi || Boots: Mango

When seeing the pictures I took on a very sunny & hot day last week I get a bit sad, because I'm sitting on the couch and looking at the heavy rain through the window right now. German spring weather is probably the most annoying thing ever, I wish the heat would always be here. 
Okay enough complaining about the weather, let's talk about my outfit: To be honest these shorts are probably my most worn ones in outfit posts ever, right? They really fit to everything and its shredded details never get old. I love wearing blouses with denim shorts (sometimes with destroyed skinny jeans, too.), it's so comfortable! Especially when it comes to this stunning blouse I got from Urban Outfitters a while ago. It's very oversized, got cut-out shoulders and a beautiful boho print. The best way to wear blouses like this one is tucking them in your shorts, so there's still a nice body silhouette and the outfit doesn't look shapeless. In summer I usually enjoy wearing bright, colorful clothes but I don't want to live without my beloved black and dark hues. So this airy and flowy blouse is the perfect solution. 

Love x










No comments:

Post a Comment