Friday, April 24, 2015

Outfit: Live the journey.


Elephant indian printed dress: Kiss The Sky via ASOS || Necklaces: Forever 21 & Vintage || Fringe bag: Zara || Boots: Gamloong

I bought this beautiful dress when there was "Glamour shopping week" here in Germany, so it was also a nice bargain for me - it's so so cute! Off shoulder dresses are perfect for summer, they're very flowy and an eye-catcher. Especially this one got this stunning boho print, criss-cross back and crochet inserts. Even if it's actually pretty colorful, the colors are still muted what I love! I wanted to have that "travel" vibe in my outfit, so I wear my gorgeous fringed bucket bag in suede (perfect for festivals or days in town btw!) and brown western boots. Bucket bags are my favorites, because they fit to everything and are so comfortable to wear. I'm definitely prepared for the summer heat to come! :-)

Wish you all a beautiful, relaxing weekend! Love x












No comments:

Post a Comment