Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Outfit: Desert dreams.


Embroidered poncho dress: Zara || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Jewelry: Vintage & Dixi || Boots: Vagabond via Urban Outfitters

Some of you might already get a glimpse of the dress when I was posting a selfie of me wearing it on instagram one day after I got - I got so many compliments for it, so here's finally my outfit post I promised you! :-) it It's a poncho inspired dress (made of the softest fabric you can imagine!) with colorful embroidery and frayed hems.  I bought when I was in Munich two weeks ago and I immediately fell in love with it when I saw it at the Zara flagship store! The dress got a pale grey/blue color which looks amazing with the ethnic embroidered details. It's probably that dress what boho dreams are made of, isn't it? I think it couldn't get any better. I love wearing it with my favorite chunky concho belt, so I can give some shape to the look. Because of its poncho inspired style, it's pretty much oversized and looks best together with a belt. 
xx











No comments:

Post a Comment