Friday, April 17, 2015

Outfit: We All Fall Down Sometimes.


Paisley dress: OASAP || Shaggy jacket: Zara || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & Dixi || Boots: Gamloong

Just in time for the end of the week: A more glamorous 70s inspired outfit. That jacket is being made for nights out, it keeps you warm no matter what you're wearing underneath it. When I received this cute dress in paisley print, I immediately thought of wearing it with that jacket. The burgundy/green/cream/black colors in its print match perfectly to the creamy tone of my jacket. 
To add some accents I'm layering silver tribal necklaces, wearing multiple rings and my beloved concho belt (it seriously goes with everrry outfit including a dress, I can't live without it anymore!). 

Surprisingly the last two days were so hot here in Germany, it was around 25°C and I enjoyed every second I could outside! It really felt like summer, unfortunately today's all grey and rainy.. And quite cold! But I think that makes us appreciate those sunny and hot days even more!
Have a beautiful weekend, friends! xx










No comments:

Post a Comment