Monday, April 20, 2015

Outfit: Backseat Serenade.


Oversized fringed suede jacket: Zara || Harley tee (vintage) & Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Round Metal sunglasses: Ray Ban ||  Bandit buttoned shorts: One Teaspoon via Shopbop || Boots: Ash

Here's my favorite combo lately! I've been wearing a leather jacket, tee and shorts (+ tights sometimes) almost every day the last weeks. In the morning or evening it's quite cold and freezy whereas in the afternoon the weather warms up. This beautiful fringed suede jacket had been on my wishlist for such a long time until it was finally available online. I saw it in a Zara TRF campaign at first and immediately fell in love. Do you know the cool western jackets which are all baggy and oversized from thrift stores? Those always looked so laid-back and add that "I don't care" attitude to outfits. Those also combined grunge and boho vibes at the same time what I do love so much, you know. But: vintage suede jackets are usually so heavy and only fit someone with very (very!) broad shoulders to be honest.. So when I saw this one from Zara which was also quite a bargain when thinking of its quality, I couldn't get it out of my head. After receiving it, I've loved it even more! It's probably my most light weighted leather jacket EVER (perfect for summer and hot weather yay!), it's also soft and its stitched details or the oversized fit make it so special. Another big love in this outfit are my round metal sunnies by RayBan - those were my first more expensive sunglasses ever (I got it half price because they were on sale and another round metal mirrored sunnies. also for half price. lucky me!) and I definitely don't regret it. Quite the contrary, I stored all my other sunnies away and only wear these two pairs because they fit to everything. I'm also wearing my favorite vintage customized harley davidson shirt, my favorite destroyed shorts and my beloved biker boots - yeah all favorites! :-)
Love x











No comments:

Post a Comment