Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Outfit: Hey, Ho, Let's go!


Floral fringed maxi kimono: Style Moi || Bull skull tee: Style Moi || Bandit shorts in 1955 wash: One Teaspoon via ShopBop || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Vagabond

I got really excited about this gorgeous kimono and cute little print tee when I received the package from Style Moi - it's not only because those two are like being made for being worn together, it's also because both items are so my style. I really love southwestern inspired or biker prints on shirts and so am I loving this tee. On top of that the kimono is what dreams are made of - its golden main color and popping floral print is perfect for summer! Flowers never get old, right? I also love its asymmetrical fit, it's shorter in front and longer at the back. This year maxi kimonos are probably my favorite, I love wearing those together with shorts and tees or bralets. I don't want to forget mentioning my beautiful shorts, they're my third one teaspoon pair (Now I have them in almost every color wash.. Black, light and medium blue) and probably my favorite one. I love the buttoned front, destroyed effects and visible pockets! One Teaspoon shorts are the best ones, I think there are no other shorts existing which are more comfortable, durable or fitting than these.













No comments:

Post a Comment