Monday, April 6, 2015

Outfit: Coachellin'.

Floral lace dress: H&M (H&M loves Coachella Collection) || Necklaces: Vintage & Vanessa Mooney || Boots: Urban Outfitters
~~~~~
Maybe some of you already discovered the "H&M loves Coachella" collection online or in H&M stores, it's their new divided line in collaboration with one of the most beautiful and biggest music festivals in the world - Coachella! For years Coachella has been my number #1 inspiration for festival outfits and summer looks in general and even though I haven't been able to party there yet, I try to follow all those amazing dressed people, live bands and DJs via Internet. Thanks to Instagram, YouTube and Tumblr everyone can take part (even if it's only a little part and won't replace actual being there…). Anyways, I got really excited about the news of H&M releasing a collection dedicated to Coachella (which is even sold at the festival itself!) and I got my eye on this beautiful red lacey dress which was released in the first promo picture ever. I love its beautiful pattern, scalloped hems and bright coral color! It's probably the most beautiful dress H&M has ever released. So it's no big surprise I went directly to my local H&M on the first day the collection was available in stores and got this beauty and a two-piece set which I'm going to show you in one of my next outfit posts later this or next week. I decided to keep the rest of the outfit all black, especially my bralet and denim shorts worn under the dress, so the dress can shine itself. In order to make the outfit look more individual and edgy, I'm wearing my favorite western inspired hat, tribal jewelry and boots. 

Love.x












2 comments: