Friday, September 23, 2016

Outfit: Take me to the next whiskey bar.


Studded leather vest: Zara || Indian tunic dress: Local festival || Cactus Rose Boots: Spell Designs

Some 70s vibes for this Friday, this indian printed dress made of a very light weight silk fabric is the best dress for the very hot days - it couldn't get much airier and flowier. I got it from a seller at a local festival and this one is by far my favorite because of its golden/brown colors on dark blue ground. It's very 70s vintage looking and scarf design inspired and I love it together with leather! Here I went for a layering combination with my studded faux leather vest I got secondhand (originally from Zara some years ago) which brings some Rock 'n' Roll to the whole outfit. Aaaaand of course some western boots, I usually pick them when they're worn with most of my dresses :-)

Love xx











1 comment: