Friday, September 30, 2016

Outfit: I always see you when my sight is lost.


Lace Up sweater: Romwe || Fishnet tights: Forever 21 || Necklaces: Vintage and Vanessa Mooney || Boots: Vagabond

Fall has obviously come and so are my outfits for the colder days. I received this extremely cozy sweater from Romwe a few days ago and all I can say is how comfortable and great looking it is. It's a sweater dress, so it can be worn only with tights aswell. I liked its oversized fit and the lace-up details and went for the army green colorway. I remember it was also available in a cream shade, but the army green was a bit better for fall and more grungy to me. Here I went for a grunge combo in general and combined it with fishnet tights (my favorite kind of tights to be honest...) and my favorite platform boots. I added my favorite silver accessories to make it look more unique and interesting and voila - cold weather I am ready! :-)

Love xx











2 comments:

  1. Oversized Sweater als Kleider getragen gefallen mir immer sehr gut. Netzstrumpfhosen sind jetzt nicht so mein Dingen. Den Sweater könnte man auch, wenn es noch kälter wird, mit einer schwarzen Jeans zusammen tragen. Ich überlege gerade, wie er wohl mit einer Blickdichten- oder Thermostrumpfhose aussehen würde? Auf alle Fälle wieder ein gelungenes Outfit!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome. thank you for sharing with me this outfit.

    ReplyDelete