Monday, September 19, 2016

Outfit: Hard wired to self destruct.


Plaid flannel shirt: Urban Outfitters || Lace top: eBay (old) || Fringed shorts: H&M || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs || Jewelry: Vintage || Double buckle western belt: ASOS

Today I'm getting a bit more grungy again with a look I really can call my basic signature look for every day. I love love love flannel shirts ever since I can remember, they literally go with everything, they never get old and they're fucking cozy and soft! I like them most when they're oversized and extra soft, so I usually size a few sizes up when I buy a new flannel. My favorites are from Urban Outfitters, because they got the nicest patterns and color ways and their quality can't be beaten. They're also the softest. This green one is some kind of homage for Mr. Kurt Cobain haha - it's my favorite one so far, too. I combined it with a sheer lacey top I really like and some very comfortable fringed shorts I got at H&M last year. When it comes to the accessories I went for lots of silver like my tribal miao necklace layered with a feather pendant, my double buckle western belt, lots of ethnic bracelets and rings and my western biker boots. It's already an early fall look, so be prepared for more grungier looks to come within the next weeks. :-)

Love x












No comments:

Post a Comment