Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Outfit: Kisses of yesterday.


Embroidered and studded leather jacket: ASOS || Fringed biker tee & Jamie ripped knee jeans: Topshop (last year) || Platform boots: Vagabond || Necklaces & rings: Vintage 

How to make a studded leather jacket even edgier? Right, add some embroidery. This perfect jacket was immediately sold out on the ASOS website and I got the last one, fortunately in my size. It's obviously very Gucci inspired, they created a very similar one. The only difference is that the ASOS jacket was definitely much more affordable haha - it's such a stunning piece. In my opinion you can never have enough leather jackets and maybe some of you know that even while it's fucking hot outside we still throw our leather over, because it simply rocks and during the night sometimes it gets colder, too. I combined it with a vintage style fringed tee and some ripped high-waist skinny jeans I ordered both from Topshop last year. Embroidered statement jackets always look great with basic pieces, so the full focus is on the jacket. It can easily look a bit too much combined with many prints or other statement pieces. I added some tribal necklaces (I always prefer layered pendants while wearing heavier jackets), my navajo and indian rings and platform boots to finish the look.

Love x













No comments:

Post a Comment