Friday, September 16, 2016

Outfit: May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave.


Embroidered mirrored velvet waistcoat: Reclaimed Vintage via ASOS || Paisley 70s printed tunic dress: Secondhand || Cactus Rose boots: Spell Designs || Indian jewelry: Vintage (similar on Etsy or eBay)

No it couldn't get more 70s and indian inspired today I think haha - embroidered velvet has become one of my signature looks, it's always looking great. I bought this stunning vest a few months ago on the ASOS website, it immediately reminded me of the old afghan vests Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and other 60s-70s rockstars wore, it's a timeless design. The best thing about embroidery is actually you can still combine it with prints without looking ridiculous or too much, it simply matches. I bought this tunic dress at a secondhand store in my home town and I loved its indian inspired print. It's still not too colorful or bright colored in general which makes it to one of those pieces that go with almost everything for all occasions. This look for example can be worn as a day look or as a look for a party at night aswell. I tend to wear those kinds of outfits that can be day/night looks at the same time almost every day (minus my comfy flannel shirt and grungy days which are.. ok pretty often :D ), because they always express yourself much more than basic looks and they're real eyecatchers. It's not because I'm too lazy to change or go to parties almost every night. The reason is they show way more individuality and you have so much more creative room what I love! :-)

Love xx











1 comment: