Friday, September 9, 2016

Outfit: Swan On Black Lake.


"Panther" embellished studded army jacket: Spell Designs || Led Zeppelin shirt: ASOS (old) || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon via ASOS || Western boots: Schuhtempel24 

This is probably my favorite outfit post this month, because it includes one of my most loved jackets I own which I also wear constantly. I had been waiting for more than 3 months before it was available to order, this is one of those "love at first sight" pieces. It really couldn't get any better, the jacket got a perfect relaxed fit, a very deep khaki green color and perfect embroidery and golden studded details. The embroidery itself reminds me a bit of flash tattoos which have been very popular at festivals during the last two summer seasons. It really is a jacket made of dreams, it also literally goes with everything. Here I went for my favorite summer combo and picked my cropped Led Zeppelin top and white buttoned denim shorts. I mixed it up with golden/silver ethnic indian and navajo jewelry and my new western boots I received from Schuhtempel24. They're so comfortable and really well made. Best thing about them is that they are also a real bargain and you can get up to 40% off, too (it's worth checking their Facebook page for those discounts from time to time! :-) ).

Love x














2 comments: