Thursday, August 8, 2013

Your memories will always haunt me like a ghost.





Tribal embroidered dress: Forever21
Golden spike necklace: Boohoo
Eagle cuff: Alushia Sanchia
golden cuff: H&M
Rings: Romwe
Cowboy boots with straps: Zara
___
Southwestern like - my choice for today. I always love embroidered peasant blouses, but when I came across this dress I bought it. I like the fact that it's a black dress, usually peasant blouses - or dresses - are usually white with a black pattern, but I prefer the black one with a red/white pattern. It's quite warm when the sun is shining, though haha. I wear it together with my vintage hat, golden jewelry and my boots from Zara's spring '13 collection. My golden eagle cuff was a present from my parents for finishing my school year a year ago. I totally love it, it's one of my favorite pieces! 

2 comments:

  1. perfect dress! Black amazing and all your accessories!
    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete