Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fall/Winter 2013 inspirations

The days are getting shorter, the nights colder - fall is coming. The leaves begin to change their colors and there are more often stormy, rainy days. Slow but steady we have to say goodbye to our summer clothes and I already can imagine how much I will miss my airy kimonos, cut out and cropped tops, floral crowns and shorts without wearing tights underneath. But: the FW campaigns by Saint Laurent, H&M, Inditex or other labels are so exciting and I'm already looking forward to buying and wearing those cool clothes soon. Obviously and frankly Grunge inspired clothes will be a huge part of the store's ranges. Plaid / tartan patterns, heavy biker boots, studded jackets, velvet materials and cozy boho print cardigans - definitely my type of clothes I'm going to wear in Fall/Winter. Wearing cozy cardigans and flannels together with velvet and floral dresses or simply shorts and a tee together with tights I already did in summer. And of course: Layering, layering, layering! Here are some pictures which already inspired me - and maybe will inspire you, too. Maybe the farewell to our summer wardrobe won't be that hard, right?







(Source: 1. & 2. Vogue.com, 4. & rest: Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment