Thursday, August 1, 2013

So here we are on the best days of our lives.




"Deadly Sins" Top: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Ethnic sequined shorts: Romwe
Bracelets: Romwe
Lita Spikes shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
_
Those shorts are my first shorts which weren't actually made of denim. Aztec prints are perfect for summer, they are colorful and cool! I'm pretty much into tribal or aztec prints, they are the perfect essentials in a bohemian or summer wardrobe in my opinion. I love wearing them together with my studded belt and a cut off arms shirt just like my "Deadly sins" top which I got on eBay, but it was originally sold at Urban Outfitters years ago. I think the best combo to wear in summer are highwaist shorts and a top or wearing simply a dress can be comfortable, too. The last days have been very very hot here in Germany (30°C - 38°C) what means you'd rather choose a bikini than any other outfits haha. But unfortunately it's only possible when you are on the coast, here in the city you definitely have to go for the two suggestions I mentioned before! Unfortunately I don't travel this year during my holidays. I hope you all have a great summer! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment