Monday, August 12, 2013

Times are looking grim these days, holding on to everything.




Destroyed denim vest: Tally Weijl
Fringed cropped top: Topshop
Necklace: Forever 21
Elephant ethnic print leggings: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters 
Studded Boots: Ash
_
Rock 'n' Roll meets Boho/ethnic - that's how I would describe my outfit for today. I'm wearing my lovely denim waistcoat I bought at Tally Weijl half a year ago. I love denim waistcoats, because they really go with everything, keep you warm when there are colder summer days and they're a typical Rock 'n' Roll piece. The denim vest I'm wearing has also a cool acid washed print and destroyed effects which make it edgy. I choose my fringed cropped biker top from Topshop I got on a secondhand website. Furthermore I'm wearing my amazing elephant ethnic print leggings I got on sale at Urban Outfitters. I love elephant-indian-ethnic prints so much, I seriously can't get enough of them. I already have a small collection of boho/vintage looking pieces with an edgy pattern. 
For this outfit I chose the title "Times are looking grim these days, holding on to everything.". The lyrics are from the song "Get Up" by Korn feat. Skrillex. I play it on repeat the last days, definitely one of my holiday '13 favorite songs playlist. If you don't know this song, you really should check it out when you love Metal and/or Dubstep, it's amazing! :)

1 comment:

  1. those leggings

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete