Monday, August 26, 2013

I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.







Round sunglasses: Choies
Studded Leather Jacket: DIY 
Rings: H&M
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Litas Spike by Jeffrey Campbell
_
May I introduce you to one of the radest dresses I ever owned? This cool dress I got from Motel which is an amazing and trendy label from the UK has become one of the best clothes to wear for the upcoming fall in my closet. It's colorful, edgy and kind of spiritual/hippylike which looks great together with a warm jacket and tights. Especially in fall when the colors are darker and warmer (bordeaux, grey or black shades) that dress is the perfect contrast. It's still festival like and reminds of summer even if the weather is not that hot anymore. I decided to combine it with my most loved leather jacket studded all by myself, black pattern mesh tights and my green tinted sunglasses which fit perfectly the color of the bottom of the dress. 

2 comments:

  1. That dress! Is it even real?? Its amazing and I love it with that jacket x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete