Friday, January 31, 2014

When these two worlds collide, there's nothing left behind.



Shirt: Librastyle || Cardigan: Romwe || Leather jacket: Forever 21 || Ripped lace leggings: Sammy Dress || Studded bag: Sammy Dress || Boots: Dr. Martens 

All I do is layering in winter. Somehow I prefer wearing tons of layers instead of wearing a warm winter jacket and only a shirt. To me it's always way cozier and I don't need to leave my favorite jackets in my closet during winter which is SO annoying, isn't it? That grey-black cardigan has become my favorites, because it's so soft and the color goes with everything and adds a highlight to black outfits. I bought the leather jacket one size up in order to wear more layers underneath, but fortunately the jacket is pretty warm on its own because of its faux fur collar and quilted lining. I was so happy when this cool comic printed shirt arrived from Librastyle , they also sell many other awesome tees, the shop is definitely worth checking out! The tees are affordable and on top of that the quality is amazing! I also got a second cropped one  that I'm going to show you in one of my upcoming outfit posts. I hadn't worn a bag in my outfit posts before, I guess haha. Well, I had to show you this one, because it's simply perfect. When it comes to bags I'm sooooo picky. I usually wear studded or fringed ones, but I'm always looking for some edgy ones. This one has lovely studs all over and the size is perfect (I usually only take my iPhone, pocket mirror, lipstick,sunglasses and money with me) . That bad boy is from the wholesale shop Sammy Dress where you can buy so many awesome stuff for such a low price. The quality is still very satisfying and they've got some edgy clothing you won't see in the streets every day. The ripped lace leggings are also available there - somehow they remind me of my disco pants because of the very tight fitting (even though the material is less thick) what is definitely positive!

… By the way if someone's wondering about the title "When these two worlds collide, there's nothing left behind." I used - it's a part of a chorus of one of the greatest songs ever to me - "Collide" by Axewound. When you're not into rock/metal music and screaming (okay there's singing in it, only parts of screaming) you should better not listen to it haha. But if you are, you'll have to give it a try. :-)  








No comments:

Post a Comment