Friday, January 10, 2014

Keep the party alive.



Sequin party jacket: Vintage || "Go To Hell For Heaven's Sake" Top: eBay || Suspender leggings: ASOS || Boots: Dr. Martens (1460) || Necklace: Zara

You can never go wrong with wearing black, it always looks good. I finally can show you one of my lovely christmas presents! Well, actually it was a present from me to me. It's a sequin vintage trophy jacket and I had been looking for that kind of jacket for ages. Then I discovered the "one of a kind" vintage section on UrbanOutfitters.com and saw that jacket (and another one I got from my parents, you'll see it soon). I knew I had to get it, it's SO perfect. I can't wait to wear it more often in spring. It's a 2000 millenium jacket and it looks pretty glamorous, but in a good way and it's quite suitable for the daily life. In order to dress it down I combined it with a print shirt, my suspender leggings (perfect alternative to suspender tights - you can't rip them that easy haha) and my new Docs which I also got for Christmas. At first I was a bit afraid of getting blisters all over my feet after reading some reviews from people who broke them in. But fortunately it has never happened! My docs have never hurt my feet since the first time I wore them. I think it's all about wearing thicker socks. Now they became one of my two favorite boots and I can't stop wearing them haha. They look so good! 







2 comments:

  1. Omg, diese Jacke !
    Gefällt mir sehr !
    Dein Blog ist echt schön, auch dass du auf Englisch schreibst.
    Ich schreibe auf meinem BLog ebenfalls auf Englisch .
    Vielleicht schaust du ja auch mal vorbei ..

    Liebe Grüße, Maikie
    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this jacket is so pretty !

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete