Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Am Electric.


Flannel plaid shirt: Silence&Noise || Cropped tee: Pull&Bear || Disco Pants: American Apparel || Boots: Dr. Martens

Do you know that when you own a piece of clothing what always reminds you on beautiful days or moments every time you wear it? That flannel shirt is such a kind of clothing to me. I bought it on a beautiful pre-christmas day when I was in town (I had to get it, it has the perfect length, material and colors aww....)  with my mum and went to the local christmas market. Somehow clothes can be beautiful souvenirs, can't they? Talking about my whole outfit it's definitely a more casual look and on top of that it's very comfortable. Disco pants are definitely the best solution on cold winter days because they really keep you warm AND look good. I always love wearing cropped tops and high waist pants/shorts/skirts and this one matches to the colors of the plaid shirt. 

The days after New Year's Day has been fortunately less stressful than the days were before christmas, but the next dates full of testpapers will come soon and learning is still necessary. I'm getting really tired of all that learning stuff and the long afternoons I spend sitting in my classes. A-Levels preparation will start very soon, hopefully everything works out for me. Well, despite everything my weekends are free and I'm always able to take some pictures for my outfit posts or to prepare some ideas for posts. Loads of posts I planned like a Room-Tour, my jewelry impressions or my favorite clothing of my wardrobe which goes with everything and every time will be online soon. :-)

... And yeah I'm obsessing over that special song at the moment: "I Am Electric" by Heaven's Basement. Give it a try when you're into rock music. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment