Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Golden Times.



Chain printed bomber jacket: Front Row Shop || Nirvana shirt: Urban Outfitters || Navy velvet skirt: OASAP || Necklace: Zara || Boots: Dr. Martens
_______
This is one of my favorite and very often worn outfits these days. Even if it's winter I don't want to stop wearing skirts, so I usually throw a coat over and wear two pairs of tights. On top of that the winter in Germany isn't that cold this year fortunately. Especially velvet skirts keep you warm and they always look good. To be honest it's my favorite material, but I'm sure you already noticed that haha. :-)
That golden chain printed bomber jacket from Front Row Shop immediately caught my attention. It reminds me of vintage Chanel jackets and I remember searching for that kind of jacket already one year ago. Front Row Shop shipped it out pretty fast and it arrived quite early even though there were christmas holidays and the package came from China - the quality feels great and the print is so beautiful. I really love the combination of gold and navy blue! To add some 90s spirit I put my favorite Nirvana tee, my golden/silver curb chain necklace and my favorite Docs on. 







2 comments:

  1. hi beauty
    i start lookbook from today and i discover you at there !
    i like your style very much

    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete