Friday, February 6, 2015

Outfit: when the sun falls then the moon lights might be a hell of a night.



Lace kimono: BangGood || Tambourine crochet top: Somedays Lovin' via ASOS || Strappy bralet: Urban Outfitters || Destroyed jeans: Glamorous || Boots: A.S. 98 

Just right in time for the weekend, here's my favorite outfit of the week. The look is kept in light cream/white/grey colors which I love wearing together. I have those jeans hanging in my wardrobe for a year now, but I hadn't managed to post them in an outfit-post before. They look exactly like the free bird jeans by One Teaspoon, but they were less expensive and more tight fitting (which I prefer!). I'm really into the moon washed grey tone, it fits to almost everything and those shredded details are perfect! I also wear this cute chiffon kimono with lace inserts I received from BangGood, isn't it beautiful? It's airy and soft, I can't wait to wear it in summer all day long. I think it looks best with my crochet crop top I bought last summer. Underneath I wear my strappy bralet from Urban Outfitters, I love how it makes every combo edgy. I'm not sure if it's still available on UO Europe (on the US website it definitely is in stock), because I was so lucky to grab one of the last ones. This is definitely one of the dopest bralets ever (it's also way more comfortable than a underwired bra…), you will see it wayyy more often in my outfit posts that's for sure. The possibilities to combine that top are endless :-D

I hope you all have an awesome weekend! Here in Germany it's going to be probably the coldest weekend in the last 365 days, it's getting freakin' frosty (-3°C baaah.). I will always be a child of summer, I can't wait for the beautiful heat again! 
Love & peace. xx












No comments:

Post a Comment