Monday, February 23, 2015

Outfit: City of angels.


Velvet fringed kimono: Zara || Bandit shorts: One Teaspoon via Shopbop || Hollywood top: Primark || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || "Darcie"Boots: Dr. Martens 

Here I'm wearing my velvet kimono I bought a couple of weeks ago when there was a huge sale going on at Zara. I got it for 70% off and it was a real bargain. The fringing and the burnout fabric are so beautiful. I'm wearing my favorite combo under it again - printed tee + my denim shorts. I decided to keep it in more light colors due to the fact the kimono is already quite dark and I wanted to wear a more fresh and spring-like combo. I had been searching for a LA printed top for ages, then I found this nice one last summer when I was shopping at Primark. It was around 4-5$, Primark always has such crazy prices! My One Teaspoon shorts are on the more expensive side, but they have the most beautiful wash and best quality. They're also so comfortable, I really can't wait for summer to finally come. I hadn't been wearing my high heeled docs in outfit posts for quite a long time, they're actually one of my favorite pairs of shoes. They're so comfortable and you can walk in them the whole day without getting tired legs or feed. 
~
I hope you all had an awesome weekend, mine was pretty chill and I spend the whole Sunday watching Pretty Little Liars, Ghost Adventures and I also continued reading Fifty Shades Of Grey (I'm currently reading the second book, I love it so much! The Fifty Shades Of Grey trilogy contains the best books I've ever read in my entire life!  Hopefully I'll manage to see the movie this week).
Tomorrow is my birthday, then I'm 19 years old. Damn, time flies. 









1 comment: