Monday, February 16, 2015

Outfit: We can be heroes just for one day.


Asymmetrical shorts: Banggood || Sparkle mesh crop top & strappy bralet: Urban Outfitters || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Boots: Vagabond || Necklace: Dixi

Here I'm mixing up some 90s, 70s and modern influences in this outfit today. Even though it's probably a more "modern grunge" inspired combo, I tried to bring in some western vibes while wearing my beloved concho belt (I always love this one together with high waist shorts/skirts or dresses!) and tribal rings. I've already seen some bloggers wearing those asymmetrical skorts with blazers and blouses, but I decided to go for the more grungy way. Those shorts are definitely something you don't see every day what I love. I bought this super cute sparkly mesh top when it was on sale at Urban Outfitters, it's from their Vintage 'Urban Renewal' line, it's made of vintage fabrics. I love the fact it's sheer, so you can wear some cute strappy bra lets or bustier tops underneath! Crop tops can be worn in so many different ways and they're true eye-catchers in summer or in spring underneath jackets and coats. 











No comments:

Post a Comment