Friday, February 13, 2015

Outfit: Blue lagoon.



Fringed leather jacket: H&M (old) similar here or here || Paisley indian gauze dress: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Zara || Kuchi Necklace: Vintage 

Here's one of my typical spring outfits: Leather jacket + short dress. You all know my probably most-posted jacket I own, I wear them pretty often because it fits perfectly to most of my outfits. I got it secondhand, I guess it was from a H&M collection in 2012 maybe. The whole look is very boho with some Rock 'n' Roll twist. I love indian gauze inspired dresses, they always reminds me of the 70s and hippie vibes. I had a discount code for Urban Outfitters (I'm always searching on the whole internet in order to find a 15%-20% off discount code haha) so it wasn't expensive at all. It's very lightweight and flowy and also perfect for hotter days. I really love the blue colors in it even though I usually don't wear clothing in blue that much. Furthermore I wear my huge kuchi necklace again, huge tribal pendants look so awesome on dresses or tops without logos.

Hopefully you all have an awesome weekend! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, I'll finally be in Munich again! I love this city so much. I haven't been there for almost a year now. 
Love & peace. xx   











No comments:

Post a Comment