Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Outfit: Laters, baby.



Boho blossom playsuit: Spell Designs || Belt: Miss Selfridge || Necklace: Vintage || Dioon Boots: Vagabond

I know the weather isn't very spring-like at all these days, but it can't take too long till we finally see flowers popping everywhere and feel the warm sun on our skin again - in the meantime I simply welcome spring with wearing a very festival inspired, flower power outfit. To be honest I hadn't owned anything in yellow before, because I've never been into that color so much that I needed it. But when I saw this beautiful playsuit by my favorite brand Spell Designs I knew it should be mine. It's beautiful print and colors (especially on the front in the button area!) immediately caught my attention. Even though I own quite a few of their playsuits, I can never get enough of them. They aren't too tight or too baggy and they're so comfortable. I always love to wear them with this belt I got a couple of years ago.









2 comments: