Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Outfit: I can't believe I trusted every word you said.



Velvet burn-out blouse: Vintage via Urban Outfitters || Denim shorts: Romwe || Necklace: ShopDixi || Boots: Vagabond 

 "I can't believe you got the best of me. 
I can't believe I trusted every word you said.
Stretched myself out way too far, now I can see you for who you are.
So I'm done, cause things could never be the same.
This is the last time, this is the last time you'll ever burden me." - A Day To Remember - Best Of Me.

Everyone should have at least one vintage blouse in the wardrobe, vintage blouses always look special and extraordinary. Vintage pieces are one-of-a-kind 'cause nobody else has them in their wardrobe. I really love this one I got from Urban Outfitters, it's from their Urban Renewal line. It's super soft, cozy and its gorgeous burgundy color immediately caught my attention. I really love burgundy, because it looks great when you are pale and  have dark hair like me. The outfit is actually quite simple and comfortable, I love to wear blouses with denim shorts (and tights)! Of course skirts look pretty cute too but could be a bit too dressy sometimes. Denim cut offs are definitely more laid-back looking.
That crystal necklace with the little crescent moon on it has become one of my all time favorite necklaces, it goes with so many outfits! I don't wanna miss it anymore. :-)













2 comments:

  1. Love it! You're always so stylish!

    http://seleneinfashionland.blogspot.com.es/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ! <3
    http://polinapaola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete