Friday, January 22, 2016

Outfit: Peace Of Mind.


Velvet bell sleeved and burn out dress: ASOS || Crochet vest: old from a local store || Indian silver pendant: Vintage || Platform boots: Vic Matie

For the weekend I have a look with some velvet again - yes, it's my favorite fabric, you can never have enough velvet pieces in your closet. I bought this awesome velvet beauty a few weeks ago, because I had an ASOS discount code and I immediately had an eye on this perfect dress. It got a multi colored burn out pattern, bell sleeves and a deep V-Neck I totally love. It's so soft, too. Velvet is such a magical fabric, it looks different every time. I especially love it when it catches some sun rays, the colors look very vibrant and shiny then like they do here in the pictures.  It's also that kind of fabric which you can eat at a night out or even as a casual dress during the day. This time I combined it with a crochet vest I bought many years ago, I think it looks great with the velvet fabric and adds some boho/70s vibes to the outfit. 

Happy weekend, lovers!
xx













1 comment:

  1. Perfect, love the sleeves of the dress! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete