Friday, January 1, 2016

Outfit: Let me love you, new year.


Patchwork faux fur coat: Light In the Box || Sequin slip dress: Zara || Jewelry: Vintage || Boots: Vic Matie

HAPPY NEW YEAR, my dearest readers and friends! Thank you so much for taking part in my journey last year and thank you for living 2016 with me! 2015 is finally history and yes I'm actually glad. I'm positive about 2016 and I hope my wishes and dreams will fulfill in beautiful moments this year. 2016 is hopefully the start of a whole new life for me, new emotions and new friendships. I really do hope 2016 is a new chance full of beautiful experience and adventure lying ahead of me. 

I wanted the first outfit for this year very glamorous, glittery and special and this is was my outfit for New Year's Eve yesterday. I'm wearing one of my all time favorite dresses, a slip dress fully embellished with silvery sequins and a mesh layer underneath. I bought it a few years ago at Zara, it's actually a re-make of a Saint Laurent dress I fell in love with. Of course it was so much less expensive! It's my favorite party dress because it's so versatile and special. I combined it with a color popping faux fur coat in patchwork style I received from Light In The Box. It's very cozy and it's multi colored details make it very extraordinary. It slightly got a 70s touch I love. The grey patches also match perfectly with the silver sequins of my slip dress! I added some lace-up platform boots, boho jewelry, classic 20 den tights and the look is complete. 

Love & kisses. xx













No comments:

Post a Comment