Monday, June 29, 2015

Outfit: Low Lives in Hi Definition.


Holographic denim jacket: ASOS || Metallica tee & necklace: Urban Outfitters || Destroyed jeans: H&M || Boots: Ash 

"Low Lives in high definition,
I wanna smash my television,
somebody let me outta cage,
And I'll put the guitar outta the grave"

Woohoo it's Monday again and a new week is waiting for us. Here's probably my most Rock 'n' Roll inspired outfit I've posted for a while and that's no lie: I wore this combo 3 times last week! This pair of skinny jeans is my favorite one, the holes and rips are placed perfectly and I can't imagine any better trousers. The coolest denim jacket I have in my wardrobe is definitely this one. I haven't seen anything like this before, it got a holographic foil coating plus some destroyed details which I love. I combined it with my Metallica tee I bought on sale at Urban Outfitters half a year ago. I remember it was a real bargain, it was just around 6€! 
It's one of those outfits I'd say it's so "me", I always feel comfortable in and it's probably my favorite combo this month. 

Have an awesome week, friends! x










No comments:

Post a Comment